Threefold is an award-winning architecture practice working at the forefront of housing and workplace design. We are a friendly, collaborative and design-led practice based in Kentish Town and are currently working on a range of housing & mixed-use developments, innovative workplaces, research projects and new build dwellings in the UK and Internationally. We are committed to producing high quality designs and building sustainably.
What we are seeking
We are seeking an ambitious, motivated and talented Part II or Part III Architect to work within a team on the design and delivery of a range of housing and commercial projects.
Applicants should have excellent design sensibility, technical ability and project delivery experience working through all RIBA Stages. Strong verbal & written communication skills, thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations are essential.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate
- Excellent design skills and an understanding of materials, craft and technology
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment for sustainable design
- Excellent technical and construction detailing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary design teams through all RIBA Stages
- Intermediate or advanced working knowledge of Autodesk Revit preferred
- A thorough understanding of current UK Building Regulations
What we offer
Our mission is to make buildings and spaces which do more, making us more Collaborative, Healthy, Inspired and Productive. This ethos influences every activity of Threefold and we seek to embed these values in how we work with our clients, our team, our partnerships and communities.
We advocate a positive work/life balance, offering flexible working terms and a hybrid working model. We invest in individual skills, training and specialisms, utilising in-house design and research projects to share knowledge through studio discourse and advocate industry wide best practice. We offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Threefold Pension Contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Continuous professional development
- Weekly studio lunch and discourse
- Investment in specialist skills and training
- Company events, building visits, studio drinks and more
Threefold Architects is an equal opportunities employer and evaluates all job applications equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or religion. We actively encourage applications from women, the LGBTQIA+ community and people from ethnic minorities as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the building industry.
Please submit a short cover letter clearly describing your current qualification, employment status and availability, your CV and an edited portfolio showing your design and technical experience, under 5MB using the ‘apply’ button on the Dezeen link below. Deadline for applications Monday 31st July.