RCKa has a range of exciting and innovative projects on the drawing board and we need talented, capable and enthusiastic staff to join our team to help deliver them. We have three positions available, as set out below.
RCKa is a member of the London Practice Forum and adheres to the LPF Principles & Ethical Charter. We are an equal opportunities employer. We also have in place an Employee Value Proposition which sets out the obligations we place on ourselves as an exemplary employer.
Applicants are encouraged to refer to RCKa’s Employee Value Proposition, which can be found here. Salaries commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
If you’re interested in one of these roles, please email us at email@example.com with a brief covering email and CV/portfolio no more than 5MB in size.
No agencies, please.
Part II Architectural Assistants
We are looking for the right people to join our friendly and collaborative studio to help deliver a wide range of innovative residential and community schemes.
You will be part of a project team, delivering a specialist residential project through stages 2a to 4a. Experience on residential projects is desirable and knowledge of Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, and the Adobe Creative Suite would be a significant advantage.
RCKa architects has an exciting opportunity for a graduate graphic designer with a minimum of one-year post-graduate mixed media and graphics experience.
We are looking for the right person to join our team to help build RCKa’s brand and identity in our friendly central London studio. You’ll be working on a range of visual material including documents and publications, presentations, and competition submissions. Extensive knowledge of typography, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a must. A good understanding of WordPress would also be useful.
Ours is a friendly studio which specialises in community engagement and collaboration. Candidates will need to demonstrate evidence of their design process and should be comfortable in articulating their ideas and sharing them with others.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Design templates for all office documents, brochures, presentations, and publications
- Produce reports, brochures, presentations, and publications
- Produce graphics for articles to be issued on social media including Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Design and manage production of quarterly newsletter and other digital marketing campaigns
- Design and manage production of hard copy marketing materials
- Design and manage engagement microsites in WordPress
- Prepare diagrams, illustrations and infographics to support bid documents, public consultation presentations and project reports
- Develop bespoke branding and wayfinding signage for buildings
- Other ad-hoc design requirements such as invitations and Christmas cards and photo editing
Skills and qualifications
- A relevant degree or other higher education qualification
- Conscientious and creative with an exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative in developing new graphics
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply
Please send a brief CV and portfolio in PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphic Designer”.
Emails should be less than 5Mb in size. ZIP, RAR files, and links to Dropbox etc. will not be assessed.
Alternatively, please send a hard copy of the above documents to:
16-24 Underwood Street
London N1 7JQ
Unfortunately, we are unable to return hard copies of applications unless a stamped addressed envelope is included.
We will not accept applications from agencies.
RCKa is an equal opportunities employer