Gibson Thornley Architects is an award-winning practice, based in London, working on a broad range of exciting projects at a variety of scales.
We are seeking a Senior Architect with a technical focus and 5+ years’ post-Part III experience, particularly in preparing and coordinating tender packages, and to make vital contributions to the delivery of our projects.
The position is a full-time, permanent contract.
Key experience and skillset include:
- 5+ years’ post-Part III professional experience in practice
- Relevant UK practice experience, across all RIBA work stages. Experience at RIBA Stage 04 to 06 are essential
- Post-qualification experience in the design and delivery of a range of large complex projects
- Strong technical and detailing abilities
- Rigorous approach to design
- Proficient NBS specification writer
- Commercial awareness and understanding of effective project management, experience in managing project teams and working collaboratively with clients, wider project teams, consultants, and contractors
- Demonstrable experience in Revit across all RIBA work stages
- Strong collaboration, coordination, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills (spoken and written)
- Independent and self-sufficient, with a proactive attitude
- Diplomatic and able to resolve disputes in a professional manner
The ideal candidate would have a passion for technical design and detailing, with a focus to deliver well-designed, technically proficient buildings.
Please email your application, comprising CV and Portfolio (max. 8 pages) and outlining how you meet our requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion among our team. We believe our studio should be truly representative of all sectors of society.
Application deadline 9th December 2022.