Threefold Architects is seeking a talented experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or qualified Part III Architect to join our team in London.
Threefold is an award-winning architecture practice working at the forefront of housing and workplace design. We are a friendly, collaborative, and design-led practice based in Kentish Town and are currently working on a range of housing & mixed-use developments, innovative workplaces, research projects, and new build dwellings in the UK. We are committed to producing high-quality designs and building sustainably.
What we are seeking
We are seeking an ambitious, motivated, and talented Part II or Part III Architect to work within a team on the design and delivery of a range of housing and commercial projects in London.
Applicants should have excellent design sensibility, technical ability, and project delivery experience working through all RIBA Stages. Strong verbal & written communication skills, a thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations, and working knowledge of Autodesk Revit are essential.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate
- Excellent design skills and an understanding of materials, craft, and technology
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to sustainable design
- Excellent technical and construction detailing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary design teams through all RIBA Stages
- Intermediate or advanced working knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- A thorough understanding of current UK Building Regulations
What we offer:
Our mission is to make buildings and spaces which do more, making us more Collaborative, Healthy, Inspired, and Productive. This ethos influences every activity of Threefold and we seek to embed these values in how we work with our clients, our team, our partnerships, and our communities.
We advocate a positive work/life balance, offering flexible working terms and a hybrid working model. We invest in individual skills, training, and specialisms, utilising in-house design and research projects to share knowledge through studio discourse and advocate industry-wide best practice. We offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Threefold Pension Contribution
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Continuous professional development
- Weekly studio lunch and discourse
- Investment in specialist skills and training
- Company events, building visits, studio drinks, and more
Threefold Architects is an equal opportunities employer and evaluates all job applications equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or religion. We actively encourage applications from women, the LGBTQIA+ community, and people from ethnic minorities as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the building industry.
Please submit a short cover letter clearly describing your current qualification, employment status and availability, your CV, and an edited portfolio showing your design and technical experience, under 5MB to the following email address: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Sunday 4th December.