RCKa has a range of exciting and innovative projects on the drawing board and we need talented, capable and enthusiastic staff to join our team to help deliver them. We have three positions available, as set out below.
RCKa is a member of the London Practice Forum and adheres to the LPF Principles & Etchical Charter. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Applicants are encouraged to refer to RCKa’s Employee Value Proposition, which can be found here. Salaries commensurate with experience, plus benefits.
If you’re interested in one of these roles, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering email and CV/portfolio no more than 5MB in size.
No agencies, please.
Fixed term contract (with possibility to extend) start ASAP to end August. Immediate start.
- Produce Revit drawing / model info as relevant to the RIBA stage of the project
- Undertake daily model maintenance
- Weekly handling of incoming and outgoing models between architects and project team for coordination and clash detection. Includes preparation and issuing of architectural models
- Handling of CAD information generated internally or by external sources to link into Revit – DWG and 3DM
- Modelling and drawing production in Revit to help the team meet deadlines in a time-efficient manner
- Revit: minimum of three years’ experience. Must demonstrate the ability to build high quality content and working knowledge of how standards and processes impact team performance
- AutoCAD: basic level of competency essential. Sufficient knowledge required to support cleaning and linking of information with Revit
- Sketchup: basic level of competency essential to translate models into Revit
- Design coordination: experience with automated clash detection
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and construction detailing
- A degree in architectural technology or a related subject
- Experience working on different RIBA work stages from concept to completion
- Experience using the Autodesk cloud (A360 / Autodesk Drive) for coordination with consultants.
RCKa is looking for an architect with a minimum of 2 years post Part III UK experience. You will initially deputise on a project team, delivering a specialist residential project through stage 2a to 4a.
A track record of leading projects / packages of work through all project stages, from inception to completion, is essential. Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, and the Adobe Creative Suite is also required.
Part II Architectural Assistant
We are looking for the right person to join our friendly and collaborative studio to help deliver a wide range of innovative residential and community schemes. You will be part of a project team, delivering a specialist residential project through stage 2a to 4a. Experience on residential projects is desirable and knowledge of Autodesk Revit, AutoCad, and the Adobe Creative Suite would be a significant advantage.