Pitman Tozer Architects is an architectural practice based near Bond Street, working on residential-led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design. We are seeking a pro-active and enthusiastic Studio Manager to join our studio and take a leading role in the day to day running of the office. The successful candidate will be a good communicator with a friendly, approachable personality, exceptional organisation skills, an eye for detail and a positive multi-tasking attitude.
The role will be varied with the successful candidate carrying out tasks including (but not limited to):
- Front of House duties (answering the phone, welcoming guests, providing refreshments, taking deliveries and post)
- Studio supplies and equipment
- Library and archive content including digital photo library
- Manage contacts database
- Diary management
- Responsible for issued drawings, incoming drawings, drawing registers and sub-contractors and contractors’ spreadsheets
- Manage database of key project details
- Office events
- Managing social media presence
- Open Asset images database management
The role will initially be part time, with the desire for the successful candidate to work Monday – Friday on a 5 hour working day, a total of 25 hours a week or 66% FTE. We will consider a full time role for the right candidate.
We offer the opportunity for you to develop in a sociable, design driven practice. Pitman Tozer Architects is a great place to work, we offer benefits including homeworking, pension contributions and annual office trip.
We are an equal opportunities employer
How to apply
Please send a CV by email to email@example.com.
Please ensure the attachments are no more than 3MB, in PDF format.