RCKa architects has an exciting opportunity for a graduate graphic designer with a minimum of one year post graduate mixed media and graphics experience.
We are looking for the right person to join our team to help build RCKa’s brand and identity in our friendly central London studio. You’ll be working on a range of visual material including documents and publications, presentations and competition submissions. Extensive knowledge of typography, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is a must. A good understanding of WordPress would also be useful.
Ours is a friendly studio which specialises in community engagement and collaboration. Candidates will need to demonstrate evidence of their design process, and should be comfortable in articulating their ideas and sharing them with others.
This is a full time, permanent position.
- Design templates for all office documents, brochures, presentations and publications
- Produce reports, brochures, presentations and publications
- Produce graphics for articles to be issued on social media including Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Design and manage production of quarterly newsletter and other digital marketing campaigns
- Design and manage production of hard copy marketing materials
- Design and manage engagement microsites in WordPress
- Prepare diagrams, illustrations and infographics to support bid documents, public consultation presentations and project reports
- Develop bespoke branding and wayfinding signage for buildings
- Other ad-hoc design requirements such as invitations and Christmas cards and photo editing
Skills and qualifications
- A relevant degree or other higher education qualification
- Conscientious and creative with an exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Self motivated and able to take the initiative in developing new graphics
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply
Please send a brief CV and portfolio in PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphic Designer”.
Emails should be less than 5Mb in size. ZIP, RAR files and links to Dropbox etc. will not be assessed.
Alternatively, please send a hard copy of the above documents to:
16-24 Underwood Street
London N1 7JQ
Unfortunately we are unable to return hard copies of applications unless a stamped-addressed envelope is included.
We will not accept applications from agencies.
RCKa is an equal opportunities employer.