Salary guide: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum plus company benefits structure.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious and career-minded Practice Manager for our growing team. You should be capable of working alongside the practice partners, senior management team and other support assistants. Prior professional experience in the built environment, architecture and design sectors is a desirable advantage.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious and career-minded Practice Manager for our growing team of architects, urban designers and researchers based in Bermondsey, London. We are a Certified B Corporation® and meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
You should be capable of working alongside the practice partners, senior management team and other support assistants. Prior professional experience in the built environment, architecture and design sectors is a
Our projects are diverse and as such, the position of Practice Manager is likely to be an extremely varied role which will include Office Management, HR and Financial Management. You should have an excellent command of written and spoken English, as well as being organised and able to manage time efficiently.
The ideal candidate will meet these requirements as well as having prior experience of practice management at a small/ medium-sized professional services business.
We anticipate the role to be full-time, but welcome candidates who have flexible working hours needs. Salary will be negotiable for exceptional candidates.
Key roles will include:
- Financial management: invoicing, financial analysis & planning, book-keeping
- General administration: managing office systems & QA
- HR: resourcing, recruiting administration
- Impact: understanding environmental and social performance aspects of our work
- Financial literacy ranging from invoicing to budget management
- Relevant professional experience within a practice management role
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Literacy in MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Ability to multi-task and work against tight deadlines
- Copywriting skills and the ability to communicate ideas succinctly
- Degree or qualification in a relevant creative or business subject
- An ambition and propensity to help shape a growing practice
- Qualification or experience in business management/ finance
The successful candidate will be calm, friendly, organised, commercially aware, and a good communicator as you will be in daily contact with clients.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and would ideally be available to start in January 2022.
We Made That is London Living Wage accredited and an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send a digital copy of your CV to email@example.com (max 10MB) along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria. Mark the subject line with ‘Practice Manager’.
Pay will be commensurate with experience and we would request that you set out your pay expectations in the covering letter.
Deadline for application is 13.12.2021.