alma-nac is looking for a Part II architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are an award-winning design studio committed to producing high quality architecture whilst maintaining a lively and engaging work environment.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Part II qualification
- a minimum of one year’s professional experience
- detailing and construction drawing skills
- excellent 3D modelling skills – physical and digital
- ArchiCAD experience required
- exceptional presentation skills
- fluent spoken and written English
- ability to manage workloads under time pressure
Candidates should be able to:
- manage the day-to-day running of a small project under supervision
- communicate design issues and solutions directly to clients
- liaise with consultants and local authorities
- assist in general practice management
Above all we are looking for someone with a grounded creative approach and a strong attention to construction detail.
Salary: £28,000 + dependent on experience.
Applications must be submitted by Friday 18 June 2021. Interviews may take place remotely.
To apply, follow this link to a short form and then submit a digital copy of your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com (10MB max). Applicants should use the subject heading ‘Part II application – June 2021’. Within your cover letter please state your earliest start date.
alma-nac is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from females and ethnic minorities.
Please do not include photos of yourself within your application or details of your gender, age and other protected characteristics.
No agencies please.