alma-nac is looking for a Part I architectural assistant to join its team in London over the Summer.
We are an award-winning design studio committed to producing high quality architecture whilst maintaining a lively and engaging work environment.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Part I qualification
- a minimum of one year’s professional experience
- detailing and construction drawing skills
- excellent 3D modelling skills – physical and digital
- ArchiCAD experience required
- exceptional presentation skills
- fluent spoken and written English
- ability to manage workloads under time pressure
Candidates should be able to:
- manage the day-to-day running of a small project under supervision
- communicate design issues and solutions directly to clients
- liaise with consultants and local authorities
- assist in general practice management
Above all we are looking for someone with a grounded creative approach and a strong attention to construction detail.
This placement would be ideally suited for those between 4th and 5th year of their Part II.
Salary: £25,000 pro rata.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP to finish around mid-Sept.
To apply, follow this link to a short form and then submit a digital copy of your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com (10MB max). Applicants should use the subject heading ‘Part I summer placement – June 2021’. Within your cover letter please state your earliest start date.
Applications must be submitted by Friday 11 June 2021. Interviews may take place remotely.
alma-nac is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from females and ethnic minorities.
Please do not include photos of yourself within your application or details of your gender, age or other protected characteristics.
No agencies please.