Turner Works is seeking a new Studio Manager to join its team in East London.
We are an energetic, collaborative studio of architects, urban designers, thinkers and makers. Our mission is to help communities thrive. We believe in creating thought-provoking and well-crafted buildings and places. With a passionate belief that architecture can enrich lives and make a difference to those who engage with it, the studio has established a reputation for delivering high-quality, high-impact projects and producing innovative design solutions.
We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive candidates to apply for the role of Studio Manager. Key duties will include: reception and front of house; General administration for the practice and projects; Studio premises management; supporting Directors in practice management including in HR, H&S, Marketing, Business Development & Finance. The role will be a key part in the next phase of our development as a practice. We want someone who is eager to join our team and grow with us. The role will be studio based and can be full-time or 4 days a week.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience as a Studio Manager or Admin Assistant in a creative studio setting.
- A positive, pro-active attitude and ability to contribute in a team environment
- Highly organised, flexible and able to adapt to deadlines
- Excellent English spoken and written, professional phone manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential. Proficiency in Xero, CMAP, Adobe InDesign is an advantage.
- Must have legal right to work in the UK
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter setting out your interest in the role, salary expectations and availability to start work to email@example.com
Application deadline: 21st September 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in week commencing 26th September.
Due to volume of applications we will not contact non-shortlisted candidates.
Turner Works is an equal opportunities employer.