We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate Part 2 architectural assistant to join our growing team in London.
We are currently working on a wide range of projects from one-off houses, to new-build schools through to estate regeneration strategies. The position will involve work on a number of projects through all RIBA stages with a focus on residential projects in the first instance.
We are looking for an RIBA Part 2 qualified graduate with a year’s professional practice experience that includes using Revit in their Part 1 experience. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic individual with a grounded understanding of practice, excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute to a creative team-working environment. You should have the ability to work in a range of media including Revit, Enscape, Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite as well as an ability to make physical models.
Hayhurst and Co. is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the London Practice Forum. We are keen to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates and we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups.
- RIBA Part 2 (or equivalent qualification)
- one year of practice experience
- strong design skills with an interest in materials and the environment
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- proficiency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and (preferably) Vectorworks
- effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- good communication and presentation skills
- excellent time management, organisation, planning and attention to detail
- ability to think creatively and problem solve through design
Please submit a PDF of your CV, portfolio and professional work samples (less than 10MB and no links to file sharing applications or websites) with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The starting salary will be £30k per annum plus company benefits. Start date is the beginning of August 2021.