London, United Kingdom
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic experienced part II architectural assistant / newly qualified architect to join our London-based design studio. We are working on numerous residential-led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design.
As an award-winning practice we can offer a high level of project experience and responsibility for the right person.
The applicant should:
- Have a minimum two years’ experience, preferably working on residential and/or mixed-use schemes in the UK,
- Have excellent design and presentation skills,
- Have an interest in housing,
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to always achieve best project outcomes,
- Be confident working both independently and as part of a team,
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Revit.
Salary to be agreed depending on experience.
We are London Living Wage accredited and an equal opportunities employer. We are keen that our practice reflects the diversity of communities we design for, and welcome and encourage applications from under-represented groups.
We are part of the London Practice Forum, a collective of London architectural practices which care about the city, its people, and its built environment. http://practiceforum.london/
11 October 2020
How to apply
Please send a CV and examples of your work, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure the attachments total no more than 10MB, in PDF format.