Haptic Architects is seeking an architect with infrastructure experience to join its London office.
Haptic Architects is a leading, award-winning, international architecture and design practice with studios in London and Oslo.
Haptic has several high-profile, ongoing international projects across a range of scales and building typologies.
We are seeking an ambitious, motivated and talented architect to join our team in London to work on exciting and complex infrastructure schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourage applications from groups currently under-represented in the architectural profession.
We are looking candidates with demonstrable skills and experience including:
- Part 3, one to five years
- infrastructure experience essential
- ability to liaise with client team and their representatives
- strong conceptual, design and communication skills
- excellent technical knowledge
- good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well in a dynamic, international environment
- excellent skills in Revit are essential
- skills in Rhino and Adobe suite are a benefit
- fluency in English is essential and in Norwegian is a benefit
The recruitment process is ongoing and only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please send all applications with a cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio attachment (maximum 10mB) via the ‘apply’ link below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom