ZCD Architects is seeking a talented Part 2 architectural assistant to join its practice in east London.
We are a research-based practice with an exciting range of work. You will have the opportunity to work on housing, community engagement or even one-off crafted houses, making it a great opportunity to gain varied experience from concept to construction. We are looking for a confident person who is highly motivated by the work we do.
- We are keen to meet Part 2 candidates with:
- strong design and drawings skills, both 3D and technical
- experience of working in an architectural practice in the UK
- confidence to deal directly with clients, design team and contractors
- motivation to be part of research and engagement projects, working with communities and young people
- excellent communication and writing skills
How to apply
Please send a covering letter outlining how you meet the above criteria, your CV and a concise portfolio (four to six pages – max 10Mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZCD Architects is a chartered practice and an equal opportunities employer. No agencies or third party applications, please.