We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Part-II assistant to join our London design studio. We are working on numerous residential-led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design.
As an award-winning practice we can offer a high level of project experience and responsibility for the right person.
The applicant should:
- Have excellent design and presentation skills,
- Have an interest in housing,
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to always achieve best project outcomes,
- Be confident working both independently and as part of a team,
- Have a good working knowledge of Revit and Adobe Creative Suite.
Salary to be agreed depending on experience. We are an equal opportunities employer.
5pm, 02 December 2019
How to apply
Please send a CV and examples of your work, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure the attachments are no more than 8MB, in PDF format.