Project Architect with minimum 5 years post part 3 experience
London, United Kingdom
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Architect to join our London design studio. We are working on numerous residential-led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design.
As an award winning practice we can offer a high level of project experience and responsibility for the right person.
The applicant should:
- Have a minimum five years experience post part 3,
- Have experience in delivering large scale residential and/or mixed use schemes through to completion,
- Have excellent technical knowledge & detailing ability,
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of Building Regulations and current housing design codes,
- Have excellent written and verbal communication – able to lead a small team,
- Be proactive and focused on working collaboratively with contractors to achieve and maintain high quality, working closely with subcontractors, warranty providers and suppliers,
- Be tenacious, enthusiastic and motivated to always achieve best project outcomes,
- Be able to define, programme and coordinate construction packages in conjunction with the contractor,
- Have a good working knowledge of Revit.
Salary to be agreed depending on experience. We are an equal opportunities employer.
15 November 2019
How to apply
Please send a CV and examples of your work, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure the attachments are no more than 8MB, in PDF format.