We Made That is looking for a skilled Part I/ II architectural assistant to join our practice. The ideal candidate would have a desire to work on urban-scale strategies, participative co-design projects and early stages of project development.
Candidates applying must:
• show a talent for production through drawing, illustration and image-making
• have a genuine interest in urban-scale projects
• have the ability to work independently and take a lead on project development
• evidence ability to work in a professional office environment
• demonstrate a powerful public conscience in pursing project goals and practice aims
You must be a talented designer and have good technical knowledge with a great eye for presentation. You should have a fluency in working with a broad spectrum of people – including the wider public – in driving projects forwards. Excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute to lively, creative & productive team working required. Experience with Vectorworks and Adobe CS are essential.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and would ideally be available to start in November 2019.
How to apply
Please send a digital copy of your CV to email@example.com (max 10MB) along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria. Mark the subject line with ‘Architectural Assistant’. Pay will be commensurate with experience and we would request that you set out your pay expectations in the covering letter.
£21,500 – 26,250 commensurate with experience (plus company benefits structure)
Deadline for applications is 31st October 2019.
We Made That is London Living Wage accredited and an equal opportunities employer.