Alma-nac are looking for a part-time Studio Manager
We are looking for a proactive and highly organised studio manager to support the studio’s administration, human resources, marketing, finance and client facing activities. This is an exciting and dynamic role and we are looking for an energetic, organised and motivated individual to join the team. Good communication skills and a hands-on approach are essential, as well as a good understanding and/or interest in design.
- support client invoicing, project expenses, staff and general office expenses
- support all new business activities to develop bids, presentations
- manage marketing campaigns for product launches, studio events and award submissions
- manage content on social media accounts, newsletters, PR activities and press enquiries
- develop a fluency in the alma-nac’s design philosophy and serve successfully as an ambassador for the studio.
- provide administrative support to directors including diary management, travel and communications
- act as the first point of contact for the studio to all visitors, clients and deliveries
- manage all matters relating to studio premises, equipment and supplies and the day to day functioning and presentation of the studio
- assist the directors with human resourcing, including staff recruitment and leavers, inductions for new staff, managing personnel records, annual leave, absence and annual reviews.
- excellent command of the written and verbal English language, with exceptional communication skills and telephone manner
- basic financial literacy with an ability to manage budgets
- Microsoft Office Suite including good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- good knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
- excellent organisational and time management skills – able to work independently with a proactive attitude
- experience or interest in working in a creative environment
- valid UK/EEA work permit
alma-nac is an equal opportunities employer
Dependent on skill set and experience. This is a part-time role equivalent to 20 hours a week
How to apply
The application should include a brief cover letter (setting out the reason for applying to work at alma-nac, earliest start date and relevant experience), and a CV as PDF documents.
Applicants should use the subject: alma-nac studio manager application, be addressed to the three directors and sent to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Digital applications only Attachments should not exceed 10MB.
Deadline for applications: Friday 13th September 2019.