North London. This newly created position requires a hands-on, creative individual with strong organisational skills and excellent supplier and material knowledge. The successful candidate will be involved in the refurbishment of a large co-working office in central London together with the interior design of high end residential projects.
- effective negotiation skills and ability to build supplier relationships
- autonomous as well as being a team player
- strong problem-solving skills and onsite experience
- strong level of attention to detail
- passion for all aspects of design
- thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, creative environment
Qualifications and skills:
- minimum of five years’ post-qualification experience with a degree in interior design
- ability to create and develop design concepts for client presentation as well as working closely with the managing and creative directors
- up to date knowledge of furniture, lighting suppliers and their products on varied budgets
- experience of project stages from conception to completion
- ability to present to clients effectively
- ability to read and understand technical drawings
- knowledge of local and online showrooms and resources, industry trends
- experience in bespoke furniture design and production
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MicroStation or AutoCAD
Cousins & Cousins is a sociable practice. We offer a competitive salary, a company pension scheme, health care, flexitime, staff events and activities and contribution to professional subscriptions.
Applications should be made both by hard copy and digitally. Please post or hand deliver a hard copy CV and covering letter to the practice and email your CV and portfolio as a PDF (no bigger than 5MB) with up to 150 words explaining why you would like to work for Cousins & Cousins. Please note the position you wish to apply for in the subject line of the email and send to the attention of:
Cousins & Cousins Architects
125-133 Camden High Street
London NW1 7JR
We will only be able to respond to successful applicants and will not discuss particular applications on the telephone. No agencies or third party applications please. Cousins & Cousins is an equal opportunities employer.